• Dr. Krishnamurthy acquired his basic qualification
(MH MDS) homoeopathy from the D.N. Chatterjee Homeopathic
Medical College, Kolkata in 1951.
• His next formal qualification
involved intensive training in six major institutes in Europe
leading to the post graduate in Homeopath (PGH) being awarded
• Post Graduate in Homoeopathy
1. American Institute of Homoeopathy, USA
2. Faculty of Homoeopathy, London.
3. Robert Bosch Homoeopathic Hospital ,
4. Dr. Pierre Schmidt’s International Studies, Geneva,
5. St. Jacques Hospital, Paris.
• The Faculty of Homeopathy,
London conferred on him Faculty Membership for his valuable
contribution homeopathy in 1973. He continuous be corresponding
Member, faculty of Homeopathy, London. Only six doctors
in India hold this qualification.
• He is also Diplomate
in Homeopathic Therapeutics (D.HT) (USA) – a qualification
held by only two doctors in India.