• Dr. Krishnamurty carried out experimental research:
1. Oral Birth Pill, India, 1963. The Homoeopathic birth pill
research was conducted on rabbits as an animal experimentation
with gratifying results and the paper was published in Hahnemannian
2. Cataract, Germany 1969. Results were submitted to Homoeopathic
Medical Association, Stuttgart. The paper was published in
Hahnemannian Gleanings and is re-printed in the book, 'Homoeopathy
at Its Best'.
3. Diabetes, Geneva, 1970. It was about estimating the effects
of oral homoeopathic anti-diabetics on blood sugar levels,
for the International Research Council, Geneva.
4. Osteoarthritis nosode (OAN), 1972. It was proved and clinically
verified under the aegis of British Homoeopathic Medical Association.
5. Cancer, Switzerland, 1973. Clinical treatment of cancer
cases were done with homoeo medicines under the aegis of Lukas
Klinik, Arlie Shein, Basel, Switzerland.
6. Epidemic Hepatitis, AP, 1980. There was an epidemic breakout
of jaundice in Andhra Pradesh where homoeopathic medicines
were supplied as prevention. For 6 months no cases were reported
from these centers.
7. Epidemic meningitis fever, AP, 1982. Preventive treatment
for Brain Fever was done in a few towns in the Andhra Pradesh.
In those centers no cases were reported during the epidemic
8. Flocculation Test, USA, 1980. Flocculation test as a therapeutic
use for the selection of homoeopathic medicines was done under
the aegis of the International Homoeopathic Association.
• Influenza, Andhra Pradesh, 1980 & 82. Clinical
usage of Influenzinum nosode was studied in epidemic regions
of Andhra Pradesh and gratifying results were obtained.
• Bowel nosodes, India, 1980. Bowel nosodes experiments
were done for chronic diseases with gratifying results, which
was later published in Hahnemannian Gleanings.