• Ex-Member, Board of Indian Medicine, Government of
Andhra Pradesh, for 10 years.
• Former Editor: The Homoeopathic Bulletin, Calcutta
(The oldest medical journal in India) for 10 years.
• Dr. Krishnamurty has contributed to the development
of the Homoeopathic discipline in organizational terms throughout
• His organizational achievements include:
1. The All India Homoeopathic Conferences at Rajahmundry in
1956 and of Hyderabad in 1969.
2. Joint Secretary of the All India Homoeopathic Medical Association,
• Dr. Krishnamurty's contribution to social uplift continues
even today. A third of his practice is dedicated to providing
free medical treatment in various forms to deserving patients
all over the country.
• Dr. Krishnamurty in his younger days was involved
in organizing relief operations and works. The most notable
are his role as
1. Chief organizer of Ramakrishna Mission Rayalaseema Famine
Relief in 1952 – Ramakrishna Mission Flood Relief, Rajahmundry
2. Camps for early detection and treatment of cancer in Maharashtra
and Karnataka (1989-90).
• Dr. Krishnamurty also had the unique opportunity of
extending the boundaries and scope of homoeopathic practice
by enabling allopathic doctors to study and practice homoeopathy
under the aegis of Post Graduate Study Center in Homoeopathy,
Medwin Hospitals in collaboration with the Royal Homoeopathy
College of London.